1. small footprint; great space saver for the lab
2. Steel structure, centrifuge chamber made of stainless steel.
3. AC frequency variable motor drive, able to operate stably and quietly.
4. Multi-color LED display, user-friendly, clearer and more direct display.
5. Able to adjust timing and RPM during operation anytime, as well as to check centrifugal force without stopping the machine.
6. With electronic door lock, enhanced safety.
1. Ethanol precipitated nucleic acid PCR experiment, phenol chloroform extraction from virus and bacteria samples.
2. Cell homogenization followed by fractioning centrifuge.
3. PCR product purification.
Max RPM (rpm)
Outer packing Dimensions
AC 220±22V 50/60Hz 10A